The web ring is an old concept where a number of websites all list friendly websites or websites of similar content or allied websites that work together to increase the total power of all websites as a group by linking them together. Backlinks are one of the key concepts behind modern SEO and help websites get found on search engines like Google – when you have a group of sites all working together and supporting each other, it boosts all of the websites relevancy on search engines.
The simplest way to explain this is that a website has a value, known as a Domain Authority, this is made up of several different factors that work together to increase it’s power. Domain Age, Amount of quality links going to the site, the retention of traffic etc. The web ring allows people to help others and in turn be helped by providing backlinks for relevancy.
The concept is simple: Creating a page on every website dedicated to the web ring, which links to all allied sites and provides a little information about all of them. This can be linked to in the footer at the bottom of the website where it won’t be seen by people generally but it will be accessible easily as far as crawlers are concerned.
Once the pages are up and operational, each of them provides a small SEO boost to every other website which is part of the web ring.
Each site has a domain authority. My site, chanwalrus.com has a good domain authority which hovers between 16-18 most of the time, so a link from my site will help any site I link to. I cover this on my homepage where I link to Shadebob Games and Levy and Co Solicitors which boosts them. I am the composer for a Shadebob Games and I also work with the solicitors, so ultimately they benefit from my links. Levy and Co also links back to me which is invaluable in increasing my site’s power. This way we mutually benefit from working together. This also helps every site Levy and Co links to, and my site with all the people I link to.
I run several micro sites on my domain which allows my friends to get found easily from my main website. As they get quite a few clickthroughs it benefits them to be on my site and benefits me as people are clicking to me to find them. Kinda like linktree but less powerful. If you have a linktree, make sure it’s linking to your website. It’ll help increase relevancy. Their links are quality backlinks.
Ultimately joining a web ring is good for boosting a website’s power, so I will benefit as will everyone who takes part and from what I can gather there are no downsides to it as we are all (except for me) legitimate business owners (I am a crook and am on the run from the space police in my series!). By working together in this way we will all benefit from forming a web ring, increasing all of our power. Which is pretty awesome.
Heya, sorry for the lack of content and updates recently. I’ve been waging a war on an internet marketing company known as Yell. Formed from the darkest souls mixed within a crucible of sheer malevolence, Yell has systematically destroyed many businesses. Have a quick read of my analysis of their diabolically insidious company here: Yell.com – Information on their Services
I had first come across Yell when a customer asked me whether they were a good company to use. After an analysis of their services a few years back, I managed to talk my customers out of trusting them, and provided those same services as part of my current deals. Not only did I analyse the company, but I also read customer reviews, such as this fantastic article by ClawaBear. Which brings to attention the paid advertising scam that Yell are running… The Yell Business Contract being one of the most awful things I’ve ever read – which forces customers to pay Yell regardless of how badly their company performs.
Overall, I would never recommend a company go with Yell, their advertising, services, websites, the whole lot are of a quality inferior to most of the services you can get on Fiverr.
So, I asked an AI who Chan Walrus is, and the results had me crying. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!
Here we go…
Chan Walrus is a mystery wrapped in an enigma. He’s a channer, a musician, and a philosopher, but most of all he’s a Walrus. Chan Walrus isn’t your average walrus; he’s a deep thinker with a passion for life.
Chan Walrus is a unique individual who sees the world in his own special way. He’s always thinking about the big questions, and he’s not afraid to express his thoughts and feelings. He’s intelligent, creative, and above all, he’s always interesting.
If you’re looking for someone to challenge your ideas and make you think about the world in new ways, then you need to meet Chan Walrus.
Who is Chan Walrus?
Chan Walrus is a Chinese YouTuber and comedian who is known for his funny videos and skits. He has over 1 million subscribers on his YouTube channel and his videos have been viewed over 100 million times.
The Origins of Chan Walrus
Chan Walrus is a character that was created by artist and writer Simon Tofield. Chan is a small, brown walrus who lives in the Arctic. He is best known for his appearances in the Simon’s Cat series of short films, which have been viewed over one billion times on YouTube.
Tofield based Chan Walrus on a real-life walrus named Chappie who lived at the London Zoo in the early 1900s. Chappie was known for his friendly nature, and he often posed for pictures with children.
In Simon’s Cat, Chan Walrus is often seen lounging around and eating fish. He is also shown to be friends with Simon’s cat, Felix.
The Chan Walrus Philosophy
Chan Walrus is a Canadian philosopher and thinker who developed the Chan Walrus philosophy, which is based on the belief that we should all strive to be “walruses” – creatures who are both happy and content, but also have the strength and power to defend themselves if necessary.
The Chan Walrus philosophy has four main tenets:
1. We should aim to be happy and content in our lives.
2. We should strive to be strong and powerful, so that we can protect ourselves and those we care about.
3. We should be kind and compassionate, so that we can help others who are suffering.
4. We should always be ready to change and adapt, so that we can better deal with the challenges that life throws at us.
The Chan Walrus Lifestyle
Chan Walrus is a popular social media figure known for his luxury lifestyle. On his YouTube channel, he showcases his lavish spending habits and features exclusive footage of high-end products and locations. He has amassed a following of over two million subscribers who enjoy watching him live a life of opulence.
While some have criticized Chan for his materialistic tendencies, he remains unabashed about his love for luxury. In fact, he frequently gives advice to others on how they can also achieve the Chan Walrus lifestyle. From tips on how to save money to insights on the best high-end products to buy, Chan provides his followers with everything they need to live a life of luxury.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Chan Walrus lifestyle, make sure to check out his YouTube channel. You’ll be sure to find everything you need to live the high life!
The Chan Walrus Diet
The Chan Walrus Diet is a trendy new diet that has been gaining popularity among celebrities and social media influencers. The diet is based on the principle that you can eat anything you want as long as it is approved by Chan Walrus, the creator of the diet.
The Chan Walrus Diet has been criticized by some for being too restrictive and for lack of scientific evidence to support its claims. However, there are many people who swear by the diet and say that it has helped them lose weight and feel more energetic.
The Chan Walrus Exercise Regimen
Chan Walrus is a character created by fitness instructor Chalene Johnson. Chan is a lovable walrus who loves to dance and exercise. The Chan Walrus Exercise Regimen is a series of dance-based exercises designed to get you moving and sweating.
The workouts are based on the principles of HIIT (high-intensity interval training) and are meant to be done in short bursts. They are perfect for people who don’t have a lot of time to exercise, or for those who need a break from the monotony of traditional workouts.
The Chan Walrus Exercise Regimen includes six different workout videos, each with its own unique playlist of songs. The workouts range from easy to moderate difficulty, so there is something for everyone.
If you’re looking for a fun, challenging, and unique way to get in shape, then look no further than the Chan Walrus Exercise Regimen!
The Chan Walrus Meditation Practice
Chan Walrus is a Tibetan Buddhist teacher who offers guidance in the practice of meditation. He is the author of numerous books on the topic, including “The Art of Chan Meditation” and “The Chan Walrus Method.”
The Chan Walrus Sleep Schedule
The Chan Walrus sleep schedule is one of the most controversial topics in the sleep community. Some people believe that Chan Walrus is a real person who sleeps for only an hour or two a day, while others believe that Chan Walrus is a fictional character created by the sleep community to encourage people to get more sleep.
Chan Walrus is believed to sleep for only an hour or two a day, and his sleep schedule is said to be very irregular. He is also said to have a very high tolerance for caffeine, and he is often seen drinking energy drinks or coffee.
Many people in the sleep community believe that Chan Walrus is a fictional character, and they believe that his sleep schedule is not realistic. They say that his sleeping habits would lead to serious health problems, and they encourage people to get more sleep.
The Chan Walrus Social Life
Chan Walrus is a anonymous poster on 4chan known for his love of anime, specifically moe anthropomorphism, and his hatred of lolis. He is also known to post copious amounts of porn, particularly hentai involving shotacon. In addition to this, Chan Walrus is an alcoholic and a chain smoker.
He first came to prominence after he posted a photo of himself drinking vodka while wearing a shirt with a picture of a walrus on it. He was later nicknamed “Chan Walrus” by 4chan users.
Chan Walrus has been involved in several controversies on 4chan. In one incident, he posted nude photos of an underage girl, which resulted in him being banned from the site. In another incident, he created a thread asking for people to post photos of themselves engaged in sexual activity with animals. This thread resulted in Chan Walrus being banned from 4chan again.
Despite his controversial behavior, Chan Walrus remains popular among many 4chan users, who see him as an entertaining character.
The Chan Walrus Legacy
Chan Walrus was born on December 21st, 1963 in Chengdu, China. He was the only child of his parents, and he was raised in a very traditional Chinese household. From a very young age, Chan showed a great interest in art and music. When he was just 10 years old, he started taking piano lessons and he quickly developed a passion for playing the instrument.
Chan’s parents always encouraged his artistic pursuits and they allowed him to play the piano for hours every day. They knew that their son had a special talent and they were determined to help him develop his skills.
In 1980, Chan’s family immigrated to the United States. They settled in New York City and Chan enrolled in high school. He had to learn English quickly, but he managed to do well in his classes and he graduated with honors.
After high school, Chan attended the Juilliard School of Music where he studied piano performance. He graduated with a master’s degree in 1988 and he began working as a professional musician shortly after that.
Chan’s career took off quickly and he soon became one of the most sought-after pianists in the world. He has performed with some of the most prestigious orchestras on five continents and he has been described as “one of the most technically gifted and musically expressive pianists of our time.”
Chan currently resides in New York City with his wife and two children. He continues to perform concerts all over the world and he is considered one of the greatest living pianists.
Video isn’t dead. Recently I got talking with my friend Nick Box, who is a bit of a legend in the UK Indy Cinema world – I’d worked with him on several titles from his company Dead Good Films like – and he told me about his quest to open a video store. Nick’s dream was to create his own cave of treasures, a shop where you could find all those amazing titles you just can’t get anywhere else. Videos, Beta-Max and more can now be acquired, retro style deep in the recesses of “The Crypt” in Blackpool.
You can find out more about Dead Format on their Facebook Page.
The Crypt just happens to be owned by Kurt Dirt, known for his bizarre performance art and work on several Troma films. Naturally, as fellow cinemaphiles we did what we could to help bring the dream to life, and like Frankenstein’s monster, a little juice got the whole thing up and running. Nick’s created something marvellous with Dead Format, and I cannot wait to see it flourish. I’d like to share with you a small podcast of the Dead Format podcast featuring Stuart Fitzsimmons, who I’ve also had the pleasure of working with on Mycophobia. I’m so happy that finally, one of my good friends is helping live this dream. I hope Dead Format will be around for many years to come.
My god it’s been a long time since I’ve written a blog! So – I’ve been working recently on increasing the scope of what I do on the website and I’d like to share some of the content of my other creatives who have been doing great things in the world. I’ve started a series of channels on the website, which I’ll be building a page for soon, and I’ve been building pages for those of my friends who’ve been involved in content creation for a while.
Rebecca Gold – is a series by Ian David Diaz which tells the story of a rogue female assassin. It’s a great webseries and I helped working on it!
Eggs over Willis – is a labour of hate by my old friend Adam Willis, who hates eggs and forces himself to eat them for your amusement.
The Cider Drinker – is the channel of my good friend Rikki who helps me work on Chan Walrus: Space Adventurer, and is one of the best friends I’ve ever had. He gives the rundown on every single cider he can get his hands on!
Channel Pup – Is the channel of my good friend Will who I force to act for me from time to time.
I’ll be adding more shortly soon I think!
For a long time, I have moaned about the increases to the cost of living brought about by the minimum wage. These increases drive me absolutely mad, because they always, with no exception, do more damage than good. People are lulled in because they are heralded as a solution to inflation, which could be more easily dealt with by reducing things like VAT, allowing more personal income before Tax and enforcing price drops in shops in tandem with a reduction of VAT and Corporation Tax.
So what does this mean for us economically?
So I look at my bank account every now and then. If I save 1000 pounds, that’s 1000 pounds I will have in my savings. If I spend it immediately, I will get 1000 pounds worth of value, however if the prices of everything will naturally go up along with the cost of living, which the minimum wage always bumps up much higher than any benefit gained, that means my savings will always deteriorate in value. Even if I am earning a larger number, I face higher percentages of my income being taxed across the board, from income tax to VAT, and this affects everyone, most of all people on or close to the minimum wage.
Inflation allows people to write off annoying debts much easier, as the real world value of the numbers you owe deteriorates the more inflation is pushed, and this is why the Government likes to create it, as well as using it to increase the total percentage of income paid in tax among other things. Basically it’s a giant trap, but I digress, and this is where Cryptocurrency comes in for me.
Cryptocurrency value increases and decreases based on massive varying factors, and an investment in it can either lead to riches or a complete loss of finances. Naturally, this both excites and terrifies me accordingly! Stagnancy can also follow, along with depression and despair however, the volatility allows for a massive chance to gain a lot of money, sometimes very quickly. My fingers itch with the prospects!
A lot of new currencies start off being super cheap and gain in value extraordinarily over time, sometimes creating millionaires in a matter of days. It only takes a small investment and a bit of luck and the results can be better than playing the lottery. Heck if I got lucky, I’d just cash out and be happy, get my family sorted and friends and call it a day. I’d also buy a sailing boat because I like sailing and cut my work nights down somewhat.
Crypto is a Risky Business!
As we have some altcoins that will deteriorate over time, and some ventures that will crash and burn, we have to accept every investment comes with risk. I started crypto trading a while back and I enjoy it. I’ve made a reasonable amount of money, not enough to quit my job or retire but through a little research and analysis, I’m doing reasonably. I have some crypto currencies I like, some I don’t and some that are pretty much just meh. I am invested currently in over 20 different cryptocurrencies, a large spread to increase my chances of getting lucky.
I’ve decided to accept cryptocurrency donations on my site because I enjoy the game and it will allow other people like me to support me in my weirdness in a different way.
Rules that have worked for me:
- Don’t Panic! At the start I used to panic sell, only to watch the Cryptocurrencies I’ve sold massively upscale in value costing me a lot of money.
- Remember this is an investment, invest only what you can afford to lose and don’t think of what you have in crypto as being your money. Once it’s in the system you can easily lose everything you put in, so losing the thought patterns and attachment to the money is key to keeping a cool head and avoiding mistakes. You have to be prepared to take the loss the second your money has turned into Crypto and not let that phase you.
- 20% rule: After preemptively trading my cryptocurrency to a new coin, I have seen horrendously large rises in some of the currencies I’ve traded away. It’s always good to keep at least 20% in your previous crypto because you never know when it’s going to boom. This rule has helped me save myself several times from potential disasters and allowed me to ensure that some of my coins have done well for me, even after I’ve decided a different currency will be better considering their market plans.
- Research the cryptocurrencies that you are interested in, and focus on their news, rather than the news of certain sites. What they are doing to improve their systems is more valuable than the speculation of people who mostly do not know what they are doing.
- Be diverse and pick reliable currencies. It doesn’t pay to take horrendous risks. Diversify your investments among a number of different currencies, and i must emphasise to please research them before you chunk in a lot of cash. I tend to use reliable currencies that move against each other in the market, so when one is doing well the other tends to do badly. Transferring the successful one to the other has massively increased my profits when the market turns around. Whilst patterns are rarely predictable, it can be good to work with multiple currencies that reliably gain and fall in tandem.
- 10, 20, 50, 100. Whenever I trade between cryptocurrencies, I trade using these units so I can quickly see if a currency has gained massively and know which of them is doing well at a glance. This allows me to utilise the next strategy well.
- Trade out profit. If you have a currency you really like and it’s doing well, but you wish to invest in something else, trade the profit out, rather than putting more money in. If the cryptocurrency reduces in value again, you’ve lost nothing but your profit, whilst opening up a new investment opportunity. As the cryptocurrency you traded out was at a higher value than before it fell, you will not lose so much when it drops down in value and your new investment might earn you a nice chunk. I’ve done this a LOT and it’s fairly successful.
- If you consistently lose at cryptocurrency, only do trades with what you earn on the platform, stop investing your money until you understand what you are doing!
- Don’t buy on a high. All crypto dips at times, get it in the dips, and wait for them – they will come.
- Set a rule for profit. At the moment my rule for profit is approximately 20% profit before I trade one cryptocurrency for another that is going to go up. I will always save some in reserve, 20% just in case the crypto keeps scaling well, as I’d hate to miss out on one Bitcoin level coin.
- Don’t blame yourself if you screw it up or think you are a god if you make it big, Cryptocurrency is a dangerous game and it can easily kick you between the legs if you’re not careful. It’s dangerous if you think you are the best trader ever if you luck out for a month or so, then do something dumb only to lose thousands. I’ve seen it happen with other people and when I started it also happened to me.
As with anything on the Internet, take my advice with a pinch of salt. None of what I am telling you is professional financial advice as I’m just a hobbyist. I’ve got super lucky at times and at others, I’ve screwed myself over, oh boy have I done that! Even today, whilst writing this, I lost 40 quid to just not waiting for a few minutes, but how would I know that the currency was going to peak even higher! Thankfully I saved 20% on it and made a nice chunk before it dropped again.
Do I recommend getting into Cryptocurrency?
If you have an addictive personality – no. Addiction is a serious problem when it comes to something like this. An addict doesn’t think with the mind, but more so with the need or desire that comes from the addiction. Addiction makes people make really terrible mistakes, such as losing everything then putting more money in before they understand it’s disappearing. Spotting an opportunity and investing badly can end up costing thousands. So if you are easily addicted to things, you need to be very, very careful with Crypto.
If you have money, then give it a shot, even if you just work one or two extra overtime shifts in a month to give it a go. The only thing you will lose is a few hundred, and if you give up, leave everything there, or trade it into a few different currencies and come back in a year to see if anything is different. You never know when one thing may pay off. 100 pounds will give you around £3.00 plus in 20 currencies on Coinbase. One of them might increase thousands of percent in value over the next year or so. Nothing is guaranteed, but you never know what could happen until it does. You don’t win any games you don’t play.
If you want to try investing with Coinbase, if you’re going to invest over $100.00 and you use this link you will get some extra bitcoin when you spend your first $100.00 or other currency equivalent.
Which Currencies do I like?
I actually like loads of cryptocurrencies! My favourites are:
- Shiba Inu: A cool classy meme coin that’s nice and volatile. Buy low sell high leads to some valuable results and with a little luck I could become a shiba millionaire. Not that I think that’ll happen any time soon. I invest in the currency when it’s doing badly and then trade out for other cheap currencies when Shiba Inu is doing well. Doing this I’ve saved a hell of a lot of money.
- Algorand: Reliable, effective and intelligently designed, Algorand feels like a crypto that will do well. I like their staking rewards on Coinbase, which ensure my value in Algorand increases with the power of the currency. Algorand was developed by Silvio Micali who is a prestigious Turing Award winner. It’s a great Cryptocurrency, just make sure you invest on the dips.
- IoTeX is a secure and scalable cryptocurrency with a solid team behind it. Whilst not exceptional by any means compared with some cryptocurrencies in terms of results, IoTeX has been a reliable cryptocurrency for me that has helped me both hold and expand on finances when other cryptocurrencies have not given me the percentages I set myself for growth. I personally love it, but others may not revere it as I do. As anything else in this market you cannot always judge on past experience, but it’s pretty reliable at the best of times.
- Tezos is also a great cryptocurrency to get into on Coinbase, and holding it will result in rewards over time. Tezos have a nice pulse for people who are in it for the long game and wait. It’s easy to grab them when they are low and sell them when they are high, as price fluctuation can be insane during a week. Tezos like IoTeX are one of my go to currencies if the timing is right.
Investing in any of these should not be taken as financial advice, they are my personal favorites, and previous experience isn’t always going to repeat. Every time I make a trade, I ensure that I am trading sensibly and not taking dumb risks. I always keep some reserves handy just in case something goes horrifically wrong as well, as losing money is the opposite of why I got involved in Cryptocurrency.
If you found this useful and want to donate to me, please click here to choose a cryptocurrency to donate! If you’d like to sign up to Coinbase, the platform I use, and click this link you will get a small crypto gift, as will I when you spend your first 100 dollars.
Whatever the case, stay safe and only play with money you are prepared to lose. I started on £10.00, realised the scope of what could be achieved and went a bit crazy, but it’s paid off so far. From around £2,400 investment, I am just over £4,100. I am very wary and know this could change in the wink of an eye. Personally I am enjoying the system, and I’m hoping it’ll make me rich.
If this has been useful to you and you wanna throw a few crypto coins at me, please click here to donate some crypto!